Monday 30 May 2016

Drems DO Come True

Monday's assignment

Good morning everyone,

Do dreams come true?

This question I would like every one of you to answer in the following tasks. Based on our today’s reading (Dream Comes True), please write a similar overview for yourself following the main points below:

Task 1:
  • Introduce yourself in 2 lines
  • My name is Fottima. I came from Uzbekistan to Canada in 2005.
  • Specify your dream
  • In the future I want to be an accountant.
  • Give a short background on yourself
  • I am  a new immigrant and I was an accountant in Uzbekistan.
  • Describe your family
  • I live with my children.
  • Describe your education
  • I graduated from college  in 1994 and my major is accountant
  • Highlight two to three of your achievements in life
  • After I got my diploma in 1994 I started to work in hospital as an accountant, another job was a cashier. After I came to Canada, I have two jobs now. One is cleaning house, another one is  the restaurant kichen helper.
  • Share a new goal you want to achieve in the future
  • After i finish three months study in MicroSkills, I could get a job ,like a bank teller, cashier or a customer service....


Task 2:

Ask one of your peers to edit your work and give you a helpful suggestion on how to achieve your new goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment