Tuesday 17 May 2016

Fottima's 1.1 listening

The message was from Tom who was most likely the secratary at khalif's clinic (Doctor),
The message was to a patient named Amran regarding him having an Apointment but having to change the date of that Apointment because the doctor had a golf tournament and because of that the doctor clinic will be closed that day.

The old appointment was supposed to be on Thursday but due to the clinic being closed on that day the secretary suggested for another Apointment on September 21st at 3:00pm

The speaker feels a bit bad because the patients appointment was canceled I know that because his voice sounded lower and not as happy and also he gave him another suggestion for an appointment.

September 21st is not good for me I'm attending a wedding for one of my friends and I can not cancel it. A better date and time for me would be on September 25th and any time after 5:00pm because I have work.

No comments:

Post a Comment