Thursday 28 July 2016

Fottima's assignment 7/28/2016

24/7- I feel like I work 24/7.
ASAP- I'm late for work and I need to get their ASAP.
Ahead of the pack- I am always ahead of the pack.
Back to square one- I geuse I'm back at square one.
Big picture- My boss makes sure we see the bigger picture.
Call it a day- After we are done out shift our boss always says "let's call it a day".


One day I had to go to work but I woke up 45 mins off of the regular time I wake up on work days, this meant I couldn't eat breakfast which was a bad start. I had to get to work ASAP, sometimes I feel like I work 24/7. I arrived at work 20 minuites late thankfully my boss wasn't mad. I started my shift and I was still ahead of the pack but then I realized I was supposed to be working in the kitchen and I was cleaning so I had to go back to square one. Finally we finished and our boss said "let's call it a day" then I happily left.


No comments:

Post a Comment