Monday 23 February 2015

Before and After

Last Friday, Manal with her son went to the Earl Bales Park trip.Her  son's name Moheb.Manal told me not to far from my home.It was chily wether  she told me that she spent there 3 hours.She went there by car.Her son happy.




Earl Bales Park Trip

Last Friday, Manal and  her son went on the Earl Bales Park trip. Her son's name is Moheb. Manal told me not to far from home. It was chilly weather. She told me that she spent 3 hours there. She went there by car. Her son was happy.
I went on trip to the University of Toronto. It was chilly outside and difficult to walk. I saw the library. In side the library were many books. The books were about ancient history and religion. We stayed there about  5 minutes. The second building was Hart House. The building was built about 100 years ago. I saw huge university.

No comments:

Post a Comment